DID Authentication WG firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the DIDAuth WG at the Decentralized Identity Foundation.
For the protection of all Members, participation in this working group (beyond observing) is limited to members, including their employees, and individual contributors who have signed the membership documents and thus agreed to the intellectual property rules governing participation.
If you or your employer are not a member of the Working Group [check here], you may attend the meeting, however, we ask that you not participate in the meeting by verbal contribution or otherwise take any action beyond observing. If you are interested in joining the Decentralized Identity Foundation and this working group, learn more at https://identity.foundation/join/
The purpose of this working group is to design, recommend, and implement authentication and authorization protocols that rely upon open standards and cryptographic protocols using DIDs and DID Documents.
Read the working group charter here
- 56 Members
- 4 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.