DID Communication WG email@example.comThe more foundational communication protocols have been known by several names during their history, including Agent to Agent Communication and more recently DID Communications (DIDComm for short). On top of this foundation are other protocols, including credential exchange, basic user messaging, et
This working group is created to produce one or more high-quality specs that embody a method (“DIDComm”) for secure, private and (where applicable) authenticated message-based communication, where trust is rooted in DIDs and depends on the messages themselves, not on the external properties of the transport(s) used.
Meeting Time: every Monday at 12 pm ET / 9 pm CET
Rolling Agenda & Minutes: Here
- 74 Members
- 25 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.