Subject: [all-members] REMINDER: Fourth Community Writing Workshop on the Design Principles for the ToIP Stack: Thursday Aug 26 17:00-18:00 PT / 00:00-01:00 UTC
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 01:44:45 -0700
From: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@...>
To: all-members@...
CC: Victor Syntez <victorsyntez@...>, Judith Fleenor <judith@...>, Jordan, John CITZ:EX <john.jordan@...>

A brief reminder that we will be holding our fourth Community Writing Workshop on the Design Principles for the ToIP Stack Thursday Aug 26 from 17:00-18:00 PT (00:00-01:00 UTC). Zoom meeting info is on the ToIP Calendar (remember that it usually shows the Eastern Time Zone).

In this edition we will be discussing—among other things—categorizing the 15 principles into 3 categories based on a fascinating blog post Victor discovered by cryptographic pioneer Nick Szabo called Wet Code and Dry.

Please note that you do not have to attend these Community Writing Workshops to contribute to, comment on, or join the discussion about either the Design Principles for the ToIP Stack or the Introduction to ToIP V2 white paper. In both cases, you can participate asynchronously (including from your hammock on your last week of vacation!) just by reviewing, commenting, or suggesting in the respective Google docs as they proceed this month.

See below for more context.

=Drummond and Victor