Meetings from Nov 2020 onward will be organized with an agenda in Notion, available here.
We will be organizing the meetings along Business / Legal / Social lines - and will try to bring a country-by-country spotlight. Check out the November 2020 and December 2020 meeting for an example. We will try to give about 10-20 minutes to each topic, adjusting as necessary
- 10min - Old/New Business, Introductions, Announcements
- 10min - Business
- 10min - Legal
- 10min - Social
- 10min - Country Spotlight
Our thinking is summarized below
- Keep the level non-technical, as DIF has technical groups and technical resources.
- We want participants to derive specific value out of their hour with us
- Expect a little more presentation than discussion, take discussion to the list - use the call time to generate engagement and broad education rather than dive into any particular issue.
- Our organizations will have to put in a little legwork to maintain a high level of value
- Industry Updates/Information
- Any announcements, businesses
- Actively Solicit Updates to/from of a Directory (Database)
- Relevant Legislation
- Publication of a monthly poll
- Anything that can drive cross-jurisdiction collaboration and communication
- Some options - Spotlights/Focus on a topic
- Country Spotlight - unique activities
- Use-Case Spotlight - addressing a specific question/use-case from a call member?
- Tech Spotlight - an invited expert?