Hospitality and Travel SIG firstname.lastname@example.org
The development of technical standards is a critical activity to drive uptake of new decentralized identity infrastructures. At the same time, digital identity is inherently contextual and the regulations, technologies, and norms prevalent in one domain are unlikely to be transferable to others. We propose to complement the current focus of DIF with a focus on the industry vertical of travel and hospitality. Travel and hospitality hold very high promise for the application of new digital identity infrastructures because suppliers constantly deal with first-time customers. For both security and regulatory reasons, they must have confidence that they are who they say they are. Further, in order to market to them effectively and provide them with a personalized experience, they need as much information as the traveller is willing to share about themselves, and in many cases they need trusted third-party verification that the information is correct.
- 66 Members
- 76 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.