Re: DIF All-Hands Meeting 5th Jan 2022

Dayna Kully

Hello .. is the event on Feb 24th from 2am – noon MST?   Just checking that it came up correctly on my calendar.  Thanks.

Dayna

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Chris Kelly via lists.identity.foundation
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 12:46 PM
To: main@...
Subject: [DIF] DIF All-Hands Meeting 5th Jan 2022

Hi all and happy new year!

A quick reminder that our first monthly all-hands meeting of the year is taking place tomorrow, Wednesday 5th Jan at 5pm CET/8am PST. There are not too many technical updates to share as a result of the holiday period but stop by tomorrow to discuss our agenda for 2022, organizational updates (we are hiring!) and our exciting virtual face-to-face event in February. Don't forget to save the date: February 24th 2022.

We look forward to welcoming you on the call!

Join main@lists.identity.foundation to automatically receive all group messages.