From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Balázs Némethi via lists.identity.foundation
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 9:47 AM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [DIF] DIF All-Hands Meeting 5th Jan 2022

Hi Dayna,

Program details and timing info (we aim to accommodate multiple timezones) to follow shortly. The starting and ending times of the event are not yet final.

We will update participants via Eventbrite about a more detailed schedule.

If anyone is interested in contributing to organizing the event, please reach out to us.

Thank you,

Balazs

Join main@lists.identity.foundation to automatically receive all group messages.