Re: DID WG

Carsten Stöcker

Hi Brent and Daniel:

I am very interested to join the DID WG under W3C. We are already an active player in the RWOT ecosystem, have a lot of hands on DID tech experience and are working on customer propositions in the industrial sector. Our value for the DID working group is to translate specs for non-human requirements for further advancing the DID W3C specs.

Please share more information with me about the working group.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Carsten Stöcker
Founder, CEO
Spherity GmbH