Date

Re: decentralized identity storage meeting

박훈

Hi Balazs,

Metadium team would like to participate a call this Fri. from Seoul. (Justin, Aiden and Jefferey)

2019년 11월 19일 (화) 오전 1:39, Balázs Némethi <b@...>님이 작성:

Sharing the message across the community.

Hi all,

There have been a set of discussions happening over the past several
months across the DIF, Aries, IIW, RWoT, and W3C CCG communities related
to personal data storage (aka Identity Hubs, Encrypted Data Vaults,
Secure Data Hubs, Solid Pods, etc.).

I've been speaking with a number of people in each community and it
seems like there is momentum to avoid duplication of effort. Key
individuals in the various communities have agreed to participate in a
call on neutral territory to work on the following items:

1. Discuss a plan on how we work together.
2. Discuss where the work could happen.
3. Discuss the Intellectual Property regime for the work.

To be clear, this call will not involve any discussion concerning
Intellectual Property or technical details. The purpose of the call is
to come to consensus out how all three communities will work together on
a common foundational layer related to personal data storage.

Please come to the call if you have an opinion about how you would like
this personal data storage work to progress across these various
communities. Please share this message with anyone that you feel should
be on this upcoming call.

Reading the following documents will help prepare yourself for the call:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OBgDCUNPsd6LKApO1nrQ3RuriCoZgls5_UsUN0rZOvk/edit?usp=sharing

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/raw/master/final-documents/encrypted-data-vaults.pdf

Dial-in information for the call can be found below:

Time : 12pm ET - Friday, November 22nd, 2019 (next Friday)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/358615366

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,358615366# US (New York)
+14086380968,,358615366# US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqUJFUODw

--
Balázs Némethi

Re: decentralized identity storage meeting

Balázs Némethi

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 8:29 PM Kai Wagner <kai@...> wrote:

Hi Balazs, this translates to 6pm in Berlin, correct?

Could you send a calendar invite? We would be interested

Kai Wagner
Partnership Development

+49 176 83 588 604

Twitter: @kai_dentity

jolocom.io info@... Our events
Twitter Telegram GitHub YouTube Medium

c/o Betahaus, Rudi-Dutschke-Strasse 23, 10969 Berlin, Germany
CEO (Geschäftsführer): Joachim Lokhamp

Operations @ DIF

[...]

Re: DID WG TPAC Resolutions

Joachim Lohkamp

Thank you Rouven!

On Sep 19, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Rouven Heck <rouven.heck@...> wrote:

FYI

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...>
Date: Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:10 AM
To: <member-did-wg@...>

[...]

Re: DID WG

Joachim Lohkamp

Thank you so much Daniel, Brent!

I hope you had a great start today with the first meeting of the DID WG. We would like to let you know that Jolocom’s application to W3C has been approved, and that we will be a member effective Oct 1st. We are really excited to work with you and the whole DID WG. We will make sure that someone of the Jolocom team will be at the next meeting, and in the meanwhile be present during calls.

The very best for this WG and all the success in Japan!

Best, Joachim

On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:57 AM, Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG mailing list so that you can stay up to date with the group's progress.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:
Greetings,

We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!

This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG.
We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward.
We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.
For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.

DIDWG Co-Chairs
Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...
Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...

Re: DID WG

Brent Zundel

[...]

The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C

Re: DID WG

Carsten Stöcker

Hi Brent and Daniel:

I am very interested to join the DID WG under W3C. We are already an active player in the RWOT ecosystem, have a lot of hands on DID tech experience and are working on customer propositions in the industrial sector. Our value for the DID working group is to translate specs for non-human requirements for further advancing the DID W3C specs.

Please share more information with me about the working group.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Carsten Stöcker
Founder, CEO
Spherity GmbH

M: +49 152 08930 990
E: carsten.stoecker@...
Skype: dr.carsten.stoecker
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carsten-stoecker-1145871/

www.spherity.com

Chausseestrasse 19
10115 Berlin

Address in Düsseldorf
Denkfläche SWD
Höher Weg 200
40233 Düsseldorf

[...]

DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 #cal-notice

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity

I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

Upcoming Event: DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: DIF test event

Organizer: ING- WG (DIF) test@...

[...]

Event: DIF test event - Monday, 8 July 2019 #cal-invite

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity

I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

Re: Opening a test topic

Rouven Heck

Cool - thanks for the first message :)

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:31 AM Balázs Némethi <b@...> wrote: