Date   

DID WG TPAC Resolutions

Rouven Heck
 

FYI 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...>
Date: Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:10 AM
Subject: DID WG TPAC Resolutions
To: <member-did-wg@...>




In carrying out the following resolutions of the DID WG, the associated actions were taken:

  1. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG DID Use Cases document as the starting point for our group’s DID Use Cases and Requirements document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document on top of the CCG DID Use Cases document to move the CCG DID Use Cases document into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document.

  2. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the CCG DID Use case issues into our DID Use Cases and Requirements repository. This does not indicate support for any of the issues, and any issue can be closed at any time. Action taken: The DID WG moved the CCG DID Use case issues into the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements repository during the DID WG meetings Tuesday, September 17, 2019

  3. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report as the first editors’ draft of our Recommendation-track document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG DID spec document on top of the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report to move the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG DID Spec.

  4. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the open CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository. Action taken: The DID WG began moving the CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository during the DID WG meeting Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The chairs have determined that the rest of the issues will be moved by the chairs and editors.

  5. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will keep all of the current CCG DID spec PRs that are actively in progress. Whether this occurs by copying, moving, or recreating is TBD. Action taken: The Chairs have determined that they will ask the CCG to add a note on each of the CCG DID Spec PRs indicating that work on the DID Spec will continue in the DID WG DID Spec repo and invite the PR submitter to re-submit the PR there.

  6. RESOLUTION: The DID WG will move the existing CCG did spec test suite into the DID WG did spec test suite, preserving the commit history if possible. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Test Suite repo on top of the CCG DID Test Suite repo to move the CCG DID Test Suite into the DID WG along with the commit history. He also moved the CCG DID Test Suite repository branches 'initial' and 'add-tests' into the DID WG Test Suite under the names 'ccg-initial' and 'ccg-add-tests,' respectively.


Due to this, anyone who has created a local copy of the following three repos will need to do so again.

DID WG Chairs
Dan Burnett
Brent Zundel


Re: DID WG

Joachim Lohkamp
 

Thank you so much Daniel, Brent!

I hope you had a great start today with the first meeting of the DID WG. We would like to let you know that Jolocom’s application to W3C has been approved, and that we will be a member effective Oct 1st. We are really excited to work with you and the whole DID WG. We will make sure that someone of the Jolocom team will be at the next meeting, and in the meanwhile be present during calls.

The very best for this WG and all the success in Japan!

Best, Joachim

On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:57 AM, Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG mailing list so that you can stay up to date with the group's progress.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:
Greetings,

We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!

This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 
We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 
We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.
For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.

DIDWG Co-Chairs
Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...
Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...




Re: DID WG

Brent Zundel
 

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG mailing list so that you can stay up to date with the group's progress.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:

Greetings,


We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!


This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.


DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...


The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C



Re: DID WG

Carsten Stöcker
 

Hi Brent and Daniel:

 

I am very interested to join the DID WG under W3C. We are already an active player in the RWOT ecosystem, have a lot of hands on DID tech experience and are working on customer propositions in the industrial sector. Our value for the DID working group is to translate specs for non-human requirements for further advancing the DID W3C specs.

 

Please share more information with me about the working group.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Carsten Stöcker
Founder, CEO
Spherity GmbH

M: +49 152 08930 990
E: carsten.stoecker@...
Skype: dr.carsten.stoecker
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carsten-stoecker-1145871/

www.spherity.com

Chausseestrasse 19
10115 Berlin

Address in Düsseldorf
Denkfläche SWD
Höher Weg 200
40233 Düsseldorf



 

 

 

Von: main@DIF.groups.io <main@DIF.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Brent Zundel
Gesendet: Monday, 9 September 2019 17:44
An: main@dif.groups.io
Betreff: [DIF] DID WG

 

Greetings,

 

We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!

 

This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.

 

DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...

 

The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C

 


DID WG

Brent Zundel
 

Greetings,


We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!


This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.


DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...


The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C



DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 #cal-notice

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

Description:
This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Upcoming Event: DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: DIF test event

When: Monday, 8 July 2019, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:on Zoom

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: ING- WG (DIF) test@...

Description: This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Upcoming Event: DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: DIF test event

When: Monday, 8 July 2019, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:on Zoom

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: ING- WG (DIF) test@...

Description: This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Event: DIF test event - Monday, 8 July 2019 #cal-invite

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Re: Opening a test topic

Rouven Heck
 

Cool - thanks for the first message :) 


On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:31 AM Balázs Némethi <b@...> wrote:
Content for topic 


Opening a test topic

Balázs Némethi
 

Content for topic 

21 - 31 of 31