SDS/CS WG: Trusted Content Storage (TCS Stack): Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario - completed and posted

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

As a follow-up to Daniel’s remarks on Thursday’s call: “it’s Decentralized Twitter!”, I’ve documented a fairly complete Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario with 50+ assumptions and use cases. You can find it here:

Trusted Content Storage (TCS Stack): Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario

https://hyperonomy.com/2021/03/05/trusted-content-storage-tcs-stack-decentralized-twitter-the-dewitter-use-case/

The ink is still wet so it’s a great time to provide your feedback.  If there’s interest, I’ll post a live version on Google Docs.  The next step for me is to break the app scenario down into a list of fine-grained requirements to be voted on for the CS specification.

Below is a copy of the Dewitter App Scenario fully decentralized architecture reference model used as the basis for the above whitepaper.

The whitepaper also discusses a Distwitter app scenario that uses a distributed architecture that adds centralized servers and server-hosted EDV Server Instances to the decentralized Dewitter app scenario.

Best regards,

Michael Herman

Sovrin Foundation Self-Sovereignist

Self-Sovereign Blockchain Architect