Date

Agenda for DIF/CCG Secure Data Storage WG call (Identity Hub task force) on May 6, 2021

Daniel.Buchner@...

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81185068984?pwd=ZDRWMUxzNW5XUGhxYW9GVkxVdHh4Zz09

Identity Hub Task Force (this week):

Specification: https://identity.foundation/identity-hub/

Spec and Example Implementation Repo: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub

Identity Hub Agenda:

1. IPR Reminder

2. Introductions and Re-Introductions

3. Next Hub component to work through and decide on – File and Object Linking/Structures?

4. Examine related concepts/components from Textile, Ceramic, Solid, and others that we can leverage

----------------

EDV Task Force (next week):

Specification: https://identity.foundation/edv-spec

Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Thank you!

Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (EDV Task Force) Call - Apr 29, 2021

Dmitri Zagidulin

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81185068984?pwd=ZDRWMUxzNW5XUGhxYW9GVkxVdHh4Zz09

EDV Task Force:
Specification: https://identity.foundation/edv-spec
Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec

Identity Hub Task Force (next week):
Spec and Example Implementation Repo: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Confidential Storage Spec Call Agenda
1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
3. EDV Task Force - Issue and PR Review
  - Discussion of 'full documents from queries" PR #8
  - Other PRs and issues

Thank you,
The Chairs

Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (Hub Task Force) Call - Apr 22, 2021

Dmitri Zagidulin

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

Also reminder: This week is IIW (Internet Identity Workshop) -- we hope to see all of you there!

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81185068984?pwd=ZDRWMUxzNW5XUGhxYW9GVkxVdHh4Zz09

EDV Task Force (next week):
Specification: https://identity.foundation/edv-spec
Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec

Identity Hub Task Force (this week):
Spec and Example Implementation Repo: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Confidential Storage Spec Call Agenda
1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
3. Hub Task Force - Issue and PR Review
4. Discussion on Textile and other relevant IPFS projects.

Thank you,
The Chairs

Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (EDV Task Force) Call - Apr 15, 2021

[...]

Which repo do we use to post Hub issues e.g. from today’s call?

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

Specification: https://identity.foundation/confidential-storage/
Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/confidential-storage

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Confidential Storage Spec Call Agenda

1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions

3. Special Topic: Discussion on refactoring group structure (calls, specs etc).

Thank you,

The Chairs

Re: PROPOSAL: Confidential Storage Specification Refactoring 0.2 – March 24, 2021 - updated from version 0.1

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

FYI: I’ve archived this proposal here: https://hyperonomy.com/2021/03/28/cs-refactoring-proposal/

Contents

  1. Latest Version of the Proposal (0.2 – March 24, 2021)
  2. Agent-Hub-EDV Architecture Reference Model (AHE-ARM) 0.1
  3. Transcription of Selected Parts of the DIF SDS/CS March 11, 2021 Zoom Call
  4. OSI Stack Proposal for Confidential Storage Specification

Michael