Date

Re: Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for storage and storage access?

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

I tweaked (twerked?) up a version of https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Osi-model-jb.svg to produce this …just an idea. It follows from a transcription of DanielB’s March 11 description of a Hub and where it sits between an Agent and an EDV.

Your thoughts? …maybe this becomes a key aspect/contribution in our CS specifications?

Best regards,

Michael Herman

Far Left Self-Sovereignist

Self-Sovereign Blockchain Architect

Trusted Digital Web

Hyperonomy Digital Identity Lab

Parallelspace Corporation

Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for data storage and data storage access?

Here’s an example of the OSI Network Stack from https://ssimeetup.org/key-event-receipt-infrastructure-keri-secure-identifier-overlay-internet-sam-smith-webinar-58/...

Michael

Re: Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for storage and storage access?

Adrian Gropper

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 8:28 AM Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@...> wrote:

Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for data storage and data storage access?

Here’s an example of the OSI Network Stack from https://ssimeetup.org/key-event-receipt-infrastructure-keri-secure-identifier-overlay-internet-sam-smith-webinar-58/...

Michael

Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for storage and storage access?

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for data storage and data storage access?

Here’s an example of the OSI Network Stack from https://ssimeetup.org/key-event-receipt-infrastructure-keri-secure-identifier-overlay-internet-sam-smith-webinar-58/...

Michael

Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 18, 2021

Dmitri Zagidulin

Correct Zoom Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81185068984?pwd=ZDRWMUxzNW5XUGhxYW9GVkxVdHh4Zz09

(again apologies for the confusion for those clicking on the agenda email link.)

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 8:37 PM Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@...> wrote:
Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84828031746?pwd=V0xGTnJ2Zm15RHlSRFpNTlRPQzdLUT09

Specification: https://identity.foundation/confidential-storage/
Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/confidential-storage

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Confidential Storage Spec Call Agenda
1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
3. Presentation / Discussion by Michael Herman - Decentralized Twitter (App Scenario Doc and Requirements)
4. Issue review

Thank you,
The Chairs

Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 18, 2021

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

RE: 3. Presentation / Discussion by Michael Herman - Decentralized Twitter (App Scenario Doc and Requirements)

If you want to scan the above 2 documents before tomorrow’s talk/discussion, check out documents #2 and #3 on this page:

Until tomorrow,

Michael

[...]

Why can’t the Spring change off of daylight savings time happen in the middle of a workday instead of the middle of the night?