Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (EDV Task Force) Call - Aug 5, 2021

Dmitri Zagidulin

Dear All,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81185068984?pwd=ZDRWMUxzNW5XUGhxYW9GVkxVdHh4Zz09

EDV Task Force:
Specification: https://identity.foundation/edv-spec
Specification repository: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec

Identity Hub Task Force (next week):
Spec and Example Implementation Repo: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Confidential Storage Spec Call Agenda
1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
3. PR and Issue Review

Thank you,
The Chairs

Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web)

Brent, your link doesn’t help me (and presumably doesn’t help Leah either).

Why are these meeting notifications not being sent out as (industry standard) meeting requests?

Michael Herman