Secure Data Storage WG - Identity Hub Implementers call for July 7, 2021

Daniel.Buchner@...

Dear members,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group’s bi-weekly Identity Hub Implementer call will be happening this Wednesday at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific / 19:00 CEST.

Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81869825208?pwd=VXFXVWJ3M3lIdTdraGNGSWlpdUVPZz09

Identity Hub Specification: https://identity.foundation/identity-hub/spec

Identity Hub Repo: https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub

While this call is a more free form space for lower-level ideation/feedback, the following topics are actively being discussed:

  1. Discuss the latest Issues/ideas opened by Boris Mann
  2. Any other topics folks want to raise if we get through those

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings: https://lists.identity.foundation/g/sds-wg/wiki

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home

Thank you!

Daniel.Buchner@...

Hello SDSers,

The Hub Implementer’s call has been moved to the following Zoom link, and will be held in this room going forward: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83661706904?pwd=Z2MxNWJJalVGbXNNRTdGRC9HeTNEZz09

Sorry for the confusion, the DIF folks created a calendar entry for the meeting and a different Zoom link/room was generated in the process.

- Daniel