Secure Data Storage WG Agenda - Thu Oct 15th, 2020
1. IPR Reminder
2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
3. WG and Spec Naming Discussion!
* Goal: Finalize names by IIW
Week 3) Community ranked-choice voting
**Updated Naming polls!**
4. Continuing Authorization Data Model Discussion
* Protocol vs Data Model vs Cryptographic invocation/proof
* Defining the terms - Resources, Actions, Capabilities
* slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QEHSs4XJ05yQl2mvpiqbM80-MySxlVI9cNDLPq_XkkY/edit#slide=id.g9d1f72de30_0_0
5. Issue review
- Tobias Looker
- Michael Shea
- Dmitri Zagidulin
- Kaliya Young
- Nader Helmy
- Dave Longley
- Adrian Gropper
- Sze Wong
- Manu Sporny
see also 'Confidential Computing' in data centers.
PROPOSAL: Strike 'Zero Trust' from the list (as we did with 'Secure', but for different reasons).
- Unanimous +1
**Fabric** - data architecture. Also overloaded term in terms of data centers.
**Mesh** - may be entangled in IP concerns (thoughtworks).
dlongley: "since there is "confidential computing" ... we might want to put our stake in the ground for "confidential storage""
"Confidential" works well in the corporate and in the personal sense
* requester creds
Transcript (Otter AI)
SDS Scoping meeting #1 20 03 13
SDS Scoping meeting #2 20 03 20
SDS Scoping meeting #3 20 03 26
SDS Scoping meeting #4 20 04 03
SDS Scoping meeting #5 20 04 09