Secure Data Storage WG Agenda - Thu April 15th, 2021
Agenda - EDV Dedicated Call
- IPR Reminder
Intro and reintroductions
- Review Dereks Existing PRs
- Manu raised we need the history in the new EDV repo to be cleansed of hubs stuff and vice versa for the new hubs spec.
- Discussed PRs (https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec/pull/1) and (https://github.com/decentralized-identity/edv-spec/pull/2)
- Derek spoke about why they believe the batch operations are required citing the issues with HTTP signing performance when using a remote KMS.
- A general discussion about the architecture of batch APIs and how they influence implementation complexity was had.
PROPOSAL: New features shall be merged into the spec if no objections. However they will get marked as 'at risk' until two implementers of the feature is confirmed.
- Dmitri Z
- Tobias Looker
- Kaliya Young
- Daniel Buckner
- Manu Sporny
- Dave Longley
- Jace Hensley
- Troy Ronda
SDS Scoping meeting #1 20 03 13
SDS Scoping meeting #2 20 03 20
SDS Scoping meeting #3 20 03 26
SDS Scoping meeting #4 20 04 03
SDS Scoping meeting #5 20 04 09